Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wh-oa!!!...something, something...Revolution!!!

Yes, I have the pre-game and pre-2nd half Revs theme song stuck in my head, even though I don't know any more of the words. Which has me wondering if this song was specifically created for the Revs, or if it's an actual song proclaiming teeny-boppers across to the world to unite and revolt against...against...ah, forget it. In any event, the song is catchy as hell, and I'm sitting here, gazing upon the window outside my cube, singing it in my head.

So while my idea of a competitive stair-climbing league is currently in the developmental stages, I am wondering aloud whether or not I should actually buy season tickets for next year, or have my parents give them to me for Christmas. Full disclosure: I am 25 years old, and yes, I still live with my parents. The blame rests squarely on high New England housing prices, coupled with my workplace compensation package.

It recently came to my attention that I actually make more than the grossly-underpaid Andy Dorman makes. With the money that Kraft & Co. will save after Deuce takes off for European football, would it be too much ask to bump good 'ol Andy into the next tax bracket? Please!

It was just revealed that Pat Noonan is going to Germany to have his sports hernia injury treated. The anticipation is that he will be ok to go come the playoffs. NOO-NAN!!!

No comments: